Home | Careers
View our Vacancies
SOLICITOR – GENERAL PRACTICE - 3 + YEARS PAE
Carvosso & Winship
- Are you a passionate, positive and friendly solicitor looking to manage your own file load and liaise directly with clients;
- Quality work on offer;
- Immediate start
- A fulltime position in general practice;
- Supportive team, great location on the Darling Downs;
- Work with high degree of autonomy
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work on matters from simple to complex over a full range of general practice areas;
- Perform efficiently independently and as part of a team to achieve positive results;
- Maintain open communication with senior personnel;
- Liaise directly with clients to provide leading service
- Experience in a broad range of practice areas;
- Be ready to hit the ground running and manage your own file load in Family Law;
- Minimum of 3 years post admission experience;
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, communication and time-management and organisational skills; and
- High degree of independence and ability to work unsupervised.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Carvosso & Winship is one of the oldest law firms in Queensland. A general legal practice with a focus on client commitment and support for community organisations.
To apply, please email your resume to the Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquires can also be sent to email@example.com
We welcome applications at all times from people with expertise
and skills that can enhance our service to clients. We are particularly
interested in professionals with experience working in rural and regional Australia.
To register your interest, please email the Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org